Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
Identification Procedures Requirements:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
|* Statement Savings||* Kids Club Savings|
Available up to age 19
|* Platinum Savings||* Christmas Club Savings|
|Minimum to Open||$50.00||$10.00||$50.00||$10.00|
|Minimum Balance to avoid Quarterly Fee||$50||N/A||$500.00||N/A|
|Interest Posts to Account||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly|
|Free Paper or e-Statement||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Free Online Banking||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Free Mobile Banking||Yes||No||Yes||No|
Applicable to Christmas Club and Kids Club Savings Accounts:
- Withdrawals must have passbook present or all signers on account must be present.
Christmas Club Account Details
- Deposits can be made at any time for any amount
- You receive a check for principal and interest before Christmas.
Kids Club Savings Account Details
- It’s easy to qualify for Club membership… Kids, newborn to 18 years of age, can join the club by opening a CSB Kids Club Savings account. Parents, grandparents or guardians must have an active checking account with Cullman Savings Bank and must also sign on the CSB Kids Club Savings account with the child. Deposits to the savings account must be made quarterly to remain active in the Club. The Club has three special age groups:
- Tiny Tots (newborn – 4 years): Children begin their banking experience by receiving a piggy bank as they start saving their pennies. When they come to the bank to deposit into their savings account, Tots will receive stickers they can save for prizes. Tots must be present to receive a sticker. Five stickers will complete one sticker card which can be redeemed once a month for a prize.
- Sprouting Savers (5 – 12 years): These young savers will receive a sticker each time they deposit into their savings account. The stickers can be used to redeem prizes. Savers must be present to receive a sticker. Five stickers will complete one sticker card which can be redeemed once a month for a prize.
- Tenacious Teens (13 – 18 years): This is the final stage of the Cullman Savings Bank Kids Club. Teens will receive points for the number of deposits they make to their savings account. Teens must be present to receive points. Ten (10) points qualifies the teen to receive a reward (no more than once every three (3) months.)